Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wacom Tablet With Full Windows 8 + Stylus

I like the idea of this, especially if it uses Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to their full potential. Not a tablet version but the full Adobe apps. I'm a Mac platform guy but this makes me consider switching for my tablet if it is well implemented. Now I have heard rumours that Apple will be releasing a larger tablet, possibly a 13-15". I wonder if the product would run more feature rich versions of Adobe's current offerings on mobile. Possibly my dream could come true and it would run the full versions of many Adobe apps keeping most or all their rich features.

Perhaps I am over thinking this. If I want full Adobe products on mobile then maybe I should just get a MacBook or even MacBook Air. They are portable. With all the new tech getting our focus sometimes we forget that the current tech is still advancing. Laptop tech has come so far that often it is a persons main computer system, with no desktop computer necessary at all. I do like some of the new drawing features for use in conjunction with a touch interface. Touch is the main feature of tablets and makes me still longing for a tablet solution. Currently I have an iPad 4, that I do enjoy using all kinds of graphic apps on. See my other post on my love of Adobe Ideas on iPad.

I'm always hoping for more, I guess. What are you thoughts? What mobile setup are you using and longing for? Leave a comment and let us know any of your thoughts and ideas on mobile art, graphic production.

No comments:

Post a Comment