Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Passions and Pathways

Erin Centre Middle School - Passions and Pathways Fair, I volunteered and taught grade 6, 7 & 8's about creativity. Trying to inspire them with how creativity affected my life. It's an event for encouraging, and motivating things in your life. I found it educational and fun. I learned so much as well. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I presented my life of graphic design and creative history. I presented three times to three different groups. They watched my slide show accompanied with my discussion. We followed the  presentation with questions from students and overseeing teachers. It was a great morning and thanks to Erin Centre Middle School for having me. Thanks to my friend and teacher Scott Kelly for recommending me and getting me involved. I would do it again. 

This is a link to the Passions and Pathways presentation on Apple iCloud Keynote software. You can view it here. Unfortunately you can not see the accompanying presenters notes that I used on my iPad when presenting but it should give you a little bit of an idea. I wish I could show you more. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment